Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Twin Beds

Good Morning Dolls!

In the next couple of weeks I will be having guests and you know what that means...... it's time to zhush up the guest rooms! The guest room that really needs the most zhushing is the smaller one with the twin beds. I  always love the idea and look of the twin beds because it's an opportunity for balance and symmetry and fun design. This room has had many looks over the years and when my niece moved in with us a few years back I painted the focal wall black, white and fuchsia stripes, which still remain. There is no time to repaint that wall so I will just have to work from that palette. I will post the finished result but in the mean time here are some rooms that I am taking inspiration from.

Love,
The Duchess xoxo 











All Photos Via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment