Sunday, August 25, 2013

Dreamy

Sometimes you stumble upon a photo of a room that just makes you gasp with surprise and awe. I found this dreamy little space on Pinterest, and tried to follow the link to get the whole story and insight into whomever lives here but it did not pan out. I imagine a very chic and artistic French woman ( or me ) lives here. I imagine that amazing spiral staircase leads to a stunning and feminine bedroom complete with a glam dressing filled with couture clothing and lots of sparkly jewels. I imagine she throws the most decadent and amazing dinner parties with other artists, designers and poets. Yes, I know I have a very vivid imagination and I think the real story of the person who lives here would probably be so much more interesting but for now a girl can dream can't she?

If you know anything about this photo or loft living space please leave me a comment!

Love,
The Duchess xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment