Thursday, August 8, 2013

Adore This

I apologize Dolls for my short absence. Hope you will still stick in here with me, still dealing with family member health issues.

That said............

I love all the colorful, fun and perky pages of Adore Home Magazine and the current issue is no exception. If you are not familiar with this online shelter mag you must check it out! Ripe with fresh young talent and a passion for bright colors and pattern this Australian magazine never disappoints and is always a feast for the eyes. You know that I am a sucker for all things blue and white as well as hot pink and navy. So here are a few of my FAVE pages of their new issue but you must check out the entire spread here! 

Thank you all for your continued love and support!

Love,
The Duchess xoxo





This pic is from an older issue but I still love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment