Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Real Housewives of La Quinta

Good morning Dolls!
Please forgive my short absence. Today I wanted to give you a little peak into my trip to California. As I mentioned last week I was on my way to the beach to do a little business and spend some time with one of my best girlfriends. The trip was a fun filled 4 days and Laguna Beach was perfection even though I wasn't able to spend as much time there as I had originally wanted. We ended up going to La Quinta California for a day and a half to visit another one of my best girlfriends that I hadn't seen in about 20 years. There are a group of 4 of us that have known each other since our early twenties and have a special bound that hasn't really changed over time.
Here are the highlights of  La Quinta, it is a very pretty desert town where I saw a great band called ONE11. The women were fun and friendly and enjoy having a good time. The cocktail of choice for the real housewives of La Quinta is vodka with crystal light or powerade zero. I went to a 90 minute bikram hot yoga class and almost passed out from the heat and dehydration. Seriously, all in all it was a great trip and I met some great people. Tomorrow I will tell you about some of the beautiful shops and boutiques. Until then.........
Love,
The Duchess xoxo


 Myself, Michelle and Elizabeth 
 Meet ONE11 these young men have a great future ahead of them
 This is Lesley with one of her sons. She is a great hostess and ALWAYS makes sure you have a full glass. He older son is the lead singer in the band and her husband manages them.
 Vodka and powerade zero. Zero calories, zero sugar.....go figure!
 This is Lesley's sister Patty whom I call the hiccup whisperer. She has a special way to help you get rid of your hiccups.
Missing these girls already! They have known each other since they were 9 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment