Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Beach Bound

Well Dolls this is going to be my last post of the week. Tomorrow I will be traveling to California for a couple of business meetings and then more importantly to hit the beach and visit with one of my oldest and dearest friends. Although I currently live in Arizona I am a beach girl through and through and why I ever moved away I will never know! I have been planning a move back and when the time is right it will happen. Until then I am always California Dreamin. I not a girl that needs a big grand house (been there done that) a simple cottage by the sea full of charm and ease of living would be perfect. For those of you who are still experiencing cold weather and possibly snow on the ground I hope this post will bring a little warmth and sunshine into your day!
Love,
The Duchess xoxo



 I feel at home already
 Master bath Inspiration
 Seashells and Coral...I can't ever get enough
 YES
 Seaside bungalow with the perfect proch
 Great Pillow from Caron's Beach House
 Perfect porch and swings to enjoy your morning coffee
Loving the hints of lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment