Thursday, April 4, 2013

Life's little Drama's

Good Morning Dolls! I have been a little off my game on my blog this week due to some business dealings and much unnecessary drama. However, my commitment to this blog and more importantly YOU my readers are my focus and as they say "The show must go on"!

While in California I met with some FAB little shops that I would like to share with you. While all of these shops are not necessarily my personal taste they all have the following important things in common.... great atmospheres, beautiful merchandising, friendly staffs, new and exciting items to offer customers and interest in carrying my product line. I appreciate all the hard work that goes into having a retail store and have great respect for those who can do it and do it well.

More exciting things to come.......
Love,
The Duchess xoxo




 Bliss Home and Design has the most amazing selection of coral pieces that I have ever seen

 The entire store is done in neutrals and is serene and calm. They also have a pretty little song bird that just adds to the ambience.

 This is more the look that I saw in the store.

 Cottage Furnishings is a family owned open air shop in Laguna and you can feel the coastal breeze while shopping!

 If you never met a seashell or a starfish that you didn't like this is the place for you. Lots of burlap accent pieces as well.

 Sea glass colored items all around.

 Cute store catering to more the outdoorsy type. This is the Cottage look and below is the camp look.

I'm not a camper ( more like a glamper) but if I did go camping I would choose this little striped set up

No comments:

Post a Comment