Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ikea Hack Project

About twice a year I drag my Hubby to Ikea just for a look around because you never know what you will find. I have been needing some shelves for my office re-do and stumbled upon this Vittsjo metal frame shelving unit with glass shelfs. I believe it only comes in black and it definitely looks like a $40 dollar piece of furniture in that color and flat finish. However, after a couple layers of metallic gold spray paint I have transformed it into a simple and pretty etagere (French for open shelving unit to display small objects). I was going to use these in my office and still might but for now I have them In my entry and am loving them. If you have any great Ikea hack projects leave me a comment I would love to know about it.
Love,
The Duchess xoxo
 It started off like this
 It's th
Vintage Bottle and Cloutier Starfish 
 Perfect fit for this wall
 Bowl by L'Objet
 Just the right balance
 Jonathan Adler, Coral and Chanel
 Love this work of art vase
He probably won't stay here but I love this greyhound ( I have a pair of them I love them as much as I love foo dogs)

No comments:

Post a Comment