Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Salute to Navy and Indigo

If you will just indulge me one more time. I promise this will be my last post about the color blue for awhile. Maybe I just need a last dose of blue since I decided that all my posts on my FB Page https://www.facebook.com/LifestyleDuchess?ref=hl  this week would be about emerald green in honor of St. Patrick's Day and because it is also Pantone's color of the year.

Here is my salute to Navy and Indigo. I hope you enjoy these pics as much as I do!

Love,
The Duchess xoxo
 Chair by Ralph Lauren
 Very Welcoming
 Love is all.... Navy with Pink is one of my all time FAVE combos
 Navy stripes...a classic
 Cotton Throws by Horchow
 FAB Wallpaper and trim on Shades
 Monogram Ice Bucket for your Bar
 Great tile work and a cute Dog to top it off
I have never come across Zebra Wallpaper in navy

No comments:

Post a Comment