Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pantone Color of the Year........Emerald!

About 6 months ago out of the blue I became obsessed with Emerald jewelry and planned on wearing it all throughout the Holidays. I should have known that this would be a new trend as I have been able to predict trends in fashion and home decor all of my life, it just all of a sudden comes to me way in advance and then by the time it is in I am usually onto something else. However, this time I am still completely obsessed with the color Emerald and can't seem to get enough of it. I have purchased numerous pieces of Emerald jewelry and small home decor items, not to mention that as I type this blog my nails are painted a FAB glittery shade of Emerald green. So Dolls I give to you Pantone color of the year 2013... Emerald green!! 

Love,

The Duchess xoxo

Emerald_trends
To can either add it to your home or your wardrobe

Emerald_malachite_candle_lobjet
How about a beautiful piece of malachite like this candle from L'Objet

Emerald_malachite_wastebasket_dr__ross
 Wastebasket by Dransfield Ross

Emerald_living
Richly hued accent pieces

Emerald_maxi_malene_birger
Sequined Dress by Malene Birger....love this!

Emerald_sofa_just_a_hint_in_the_rug
This rug is amazing and the sofa picks up the color from the rug

Emerald_earrings_margaretelizabeth--078_large
Margaret Elizabeth Earrings

Emerald_matthew_bees_apt
Matthew Bee's Apartment...remember it's only paint

 

No comments:

Post a Comment