Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Sneak Peek at my Jewels!

One of my New Year's resolutions is to get a little more organized in all areas of my life. The most pressing of these areas right now are my 3 ( yes 3) drawers of jewelry, all packed to the gills so that when I need something specific it is painfully hard to find! I am an avid lover/hoarder of jewelry and have been collecting it for years. I do from time to time weed through it and donate anything that I think I will never wear again but I must admit it is a daunting task as there always seems to be some sort of memory attached to each and every piece. Here are a few pics that I am shamefully sharing with you and the last pic is ultimately how I would like it all to look.  I will post my before and after pics when I have completed the task.......Wish me luck!!

Love,

The Duchess xoxo

Drawer_1
At least in this drawer I have attempted a little organization.

Drawer_2

Did I also mention how much I love sunnies and swarovski crystals?

Drawer_3
Bangles and baubles and cuffs.....oh my!

Jewelry
Now this is the respect that jewelry should be shown!

No comments:

Post a Comment