Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Navy Sofa

I'm not sure why but my obsession for blue sofas is not waining. Ever since I purchased my beautiful Jonathan Louis sofa I seem to be seeing blue sofas everywhere, navy in particular. Last week I did a post about styling the sofa with different colors, textures and styles of pillows if you remember I used a navy sofa for the background. I decided that if I am obsessing over the navy sofa then so are some of you. Navy can work as a rich neutral and is such a great backdrop for so many colors. Some of my personal FAVES are hot pink, turquoise and chartreuse.  Here are 4 great choices ( priced high to low) that will appeal to all styles and all budgets.

Enjoy Dolls!

Love,
The Duchess xoxo

 Jonathan Adler $3695.00
 HD Buttercup $1695.00
 Z Gallerie $1299.00

Urban Outfitters $749.00

No comments:

Post a Comment