Friday, July 12, 2013

Coastal Living State of Mind

Although I may no longer physically be at the beach, my mind and heart still are! 
You know I love to do a tablescape so that is exactly what I did to keep my coastal living vibe.
I love the silver leaf top of my dining table and also love that is has a retractable leaf that slides underneath the table for when I just need it to seat 4-6. I started with the 2 lanterns that I normally use on my patio and placed some great flameless but real wax candles in them. From there came the basket of seashells, coral, and sand dollars  from all over the world accented by 2 Cloutier Swarovski and pearl encrusted starfish for a bit of glam and sparkle. I have a large collection of appetizer/salad plates that I use to layer over my white catering plates from Pottery Barn. The look is always layered with lots of texture. The crystal starfish napkin rings are by L'Object and the shell and starfish votives are from Mike and Ally. Doing a tablescape is such a creative outlet for me and always makes me happy!
Have a great weekend and today doing something that makes you HAPPY! 

Love,
The Duchess xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment