Tuesday, July 2, 2013

C Wonder-ful

While I was in California last week I came across the store
C Wonder. We don't have this in Arizona yet so I was very curious to take a peek inside and see if it lived up to the hype. The interior was crisp and colorful and had a very happy vibe. On staff that day were 2 cute young girls that were very nice and helpful. I skimmed throughout the clothes and made my way to the home section. Although I have been on their website I was leery as to the quality of the items but was pleasantly surprised. The dinnerware was very nice and would make any tablescape proud, the pillow collection was diverse with pattern and color and had a little something for every type of decor, there were also cute trinket dishes, place mats, napkins etc. All in all I enjoyed the store and even made a purchase of some pillows (big surprise). C Wonder  may not carry all your home decor needs but the pieces that they do carry are classic and stylish....here are a few of my FAVES.

Love,
The Duchess xoxo


 Ikat Dinnerware starting at $10.00
Monogram Trinket Dish $12.00 
Ikat Dot Pillow $48 
Set of Foo Dogs $58.00 
 Ginger Jars and Vases $78.00
White Lilly Candle $34.00

No comments:

Post a Comment