Friday, July 19, 2013

Beach Cottage

 I have to tell you that I am totally living vicariously through my pal Julie Evarts over at Burlap and Crystal. She and her hubby decided to down size and live in a beach cottage in Encinitas. To me that sounds like heaven and definitely something that I am one day planning to do! Downsizing has many challenges and really makes you push your creativity and space planning abilities to a whole new level. Something Julie seems to be quite good at. She has been kind enough to take us on her journey through her blog and has recently finished the (guest quarters/rental unit) that she calls her beach retreat just in time to have friends and family visit. Julie like myself loves to entertain, cook healthy meals, and do DIY projects around her home. Here are a few pics to wet your appetite but I encourage you to pop on over to her blog and show her some love.
Tell her The Duchess sent you!

Have an Amazing weekend!

Love,
The Duchess xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment