Friday, June 14, 2013

Wallpapered Ceilings

It always seems when decorating a room the ceiling is the last thing that one thinks about. I know I have posted about making sure you paint the ceilings and all the details of choosing the right color, etc.  So today Dolls I want to take it a little further and talk about wallpapering your ceilings. Yes, I said wallpaper. What a great way to bring interest and draw the eye up and all around the room. Do I suggest this as a DIY not really it can be labor intensive. However, I do highly suggest it as a design element in your home. If it seems like too much of a commitment then I suggest maybe doing it in a powder room or your walk in closet.
Take a look at these examples and then leave me a comment and tell me what you think!

Have a FAB weekend!

Love,
The Duchess xoxo





 Design Dump
 House of Turquoise
 Pinterest

Apartment Therapy - Ceiling, Walls and Doors

Houzz

No comments:

Post a Comment