Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Gone to the Beach!

Helloooooo Dolls! Please forgive my week of absence. I took a little trip to visit the beach and to attend the graduation of one of my BFF's daughters. I fully intended on posting while I was away but I was having too much fun and time just got away from me. So to catch you up here is my quick week in review.
I am back now a will be posting my usual  Monday - Friday blogs. I have some exciting things to share with you!

Love,
The Duchess xoxo



 This little beauty turned into this bigger beauty!
 High school graduation of BT who will now be attending UC Santa Barbara with a full ride because she is not only beautiful she is also smart and a kick ass water polo player!
 Carne asada tacos at one of my FAVE places in Cali called Taco Rosa. They also serve the most AMAZING watermelon sangria with serrano chiles in it. I know it sounds weird but trust me on this!!
 A little DIY centerpieces for the after graduation party
 This Doll never takes a bad picture!
 Glittered up and bows attached - Glitter is my prozac!
 The finished product.......they were a hit!
 Me trying to relive my youth with funky glasses and singing a song from the Rocky Horror Picture Show
 I wondered into this beachy FAB home furnishings showroom appropriately named Seaside Interiors. It is owned by a mother/daughter team of designers. I had the pleasure of meeting the mother while I was there and she was very friendly and welcoming. Next time you are in Laguna definitely check them out!
 Seaside lunch in Laguna at The Greeters Corner the weather was perfect as was the club sandwich.
This is just one of the many beautiful pics I took at the FAB Rogers Garden in Corona Del Mar. This is your one stop shop go to place for all things garden related as well as a chic little home decor shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment