Monday, April 8, 2013

Treasure Found

Hello Dolls and Happy Monday!

As I have mentioned I am redoing my living room and my new Jonathan Louis sofa is coming on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I still haven't found the perfect rug or pillows. The rug is really such a key piece and I just can't seem to find the perfect pattern and color palette together!  So over the weekend I journeyed to many of my favorite home furnishing boutiques in search of the above said items and then into a really great Home Goods store. You know Home Goods you never know what you will find and that makes the shopping experience so much more exciting! The rug selection was very small so no luck there and the pillows were pretty but just not what I was looking for. However, out of the corner of my eye I spied something so FAB that I simply could not resist and since I have the perfect spot for it in my new living room why not?. Here is my new chic bar cart in an antique gold finish with antiqued mirrored shelves. I had my eye on a World's Away bar cart but this one is even better. I am in the process of zhushing and styling it up and will post the finished look when I reveal my living room.

Have the best day!
Love,
The Duchess xoxo


This is the World's Away bar cart it is a little more stream lined
 I was so giddy about my treasure I took this pic while waiting in line to pay
 Sitting in one of my guest rooms waiting to be put to good use
 Jonathan Adler Coasters
 I love my Trina Turk ice bucket so much that I bought a pool dress to match...doesn't everyone do that?
On my last trip to Palm Springs with the hubby I stopped into the Party Lab and stocked up on umbrellas, picks and swizzle sticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment