Monday, April 29, 2013

Perfectly Peacock

When I was growing up we had a FAB chair in our living room known as the peacock chair. My mother purchased it from Pier 1 which in those days was actually an importer of fabulous and exotic things from around the world. I loved that peacock chair it was mysterious and a bit regal and I always felt special when I sat in it. 
The peacock chair is back and in a big way it now comes in an array of vivid colors and the construction is a lot more sturdy then they used to be. This still FAB and exotic chair is a great accent piece and can be used in so many ways, perhaps at your dressing table, in your sunroom or as captains chairs on either end of your dining table.

Love,
The Duchess xoxo





 Food, Fashion, Friends
 Adore magazine
 Pinterest
 Bloombety
 Pinterest
Temple&Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment