Monday, March 25, 2013

Office Drama

Happy Monday morning Dolls! Like many people I am re-doing my home office ( and my living room at the same time). It has been in the works since the end of January but the entire process has been halted because my wallpaper guy seems to be backed up and until that is installed my whole project is on hold! I pretty much have everything ready to go except the drapes and a few accessories. In a previous blog I showed you my ikea hack etageres that I have sitting in my foyer until they can be moved. I am so anxious and ready for my new office and so I thought I would give you all a sneak peek at what is to come.
Love,
The Duchess xoxo

 Here is my mood board. I wanted to use my Lifestyle Duchess branding colors of hot pink and navy because it is the only room in my home that I can get away with some pink.
 The wallpaper is only going on one wall...I love the pattern.
 This is my vintage french caned back chair that I paid almost nothing for because the previous owner painted the fabric with the same paint as the frame. This will get a much needed over haul
I adore these JA zebra trays. They also come in turquoise and navy but good luck finding the navy it is sold out everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment