Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine's Day Decor

So Dolls Valentine's Day is just 2 days away and I am finally ready. Tablescape and decor, check, FAB gift for the hubby, check, and candlelight and sweets, check. It took me awhile to find my inspiration for this years decor but then I remembered a quote that I had pinned to one of my boards on Pinterest and voila it became very clear that the King and Queen of hearts would be my inspiration!
I baked cherry chip cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and accented with candies like licorice black hearts ( we are licorice lovers!), pink, red and white jelly bellies and a few pieces of chocolate. Let the LOVE fest begin!

Enjoy!
Love,
The Duchess xoxo

 Quote Inspiration
 Always layer Place Settings
 King of Hearts Placesetting
 2 Dozen Grocery Store Roses
 Cupcakes...yum
 Just for Fun
 My Couture Box doubles as a Candy Dish
LO-VE Pillows

No comments:

Post a Comment