Friday, February 22, 2013

Hollywood Glam and Oscar

Hey Dolls Happy Friday!
It's 3 days until the Academy Awards and I have been getting all my decor ideas in order as well as just starting to plan a menu. It's always fun to make small things into an event and the effort is always appreciated in my home. I admit that I have not seen all the movies that are up for awards but there are a couple that I have seen and am really routing for. The" Oscars" are really all about Hollywood glamour and style and hopefully my soiree will reflect just that! (side note: I used to live in Hollywood in my late teens and early twenties..it was FAB!) Here are a few things that I have purchased through Etsy and some pics that are inspiring me.

Enjoy!
Love,
The Duchess xoxo

 FAB Oscar Invites
 Love.....too bad it was too late to order and they are a bit pricey
 These are very versatile but are shown here as cupcake topers
 Dripping crystals and lush red flowers
Golden Chocolate Oscar Lollies

No comments:

Post a Comment