Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring Fever

Well Dolls I don't know about you but I am definitely having a bout of spring fever. Not the "I need to clean and get things organized" spring fever because thankfully I have actually been doing that little by little for the past couple of months. The spring fever that I am referring to is the need for renewal, flowers, birds, fresh spring fragrances and the need to be outside soaking up nature and the sun. Since I live in Arizona I guess I really can't complain too much about the weather because today it will be in the seventies however, last week a CRAZY thing happened and we actually had snow on the ground here in Phoenix! Spring is just around the corner but until then here is some inspiration..... enjoy!

Love,
The Duchess xoxo
 I love Peonies but they don't grow here in AZ so I look for them at the Florist
 This Striped Fabric is so Fun and Screams Spring
 Nature at it's Finest
 The Picture Says it All
Lovely Trellis Work and Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment