Monday, June 18, 2012

Home by Novogratz

I would be surprised if by now you haven't heard of the family and design team called the Novogratz's. This husband and wife team along with their 7 children are an amazing example of how to somehow balance it all while also having fun and not taking interior design too seriously. Their design philosopy is basically there are no rules and they always seems to pull it off. This post is not really to promote them or their projects as they seem to be doing just fine on their own rather, it is a thank you from me to them for all the inspiration they have given me and showing me how to really drink in life and enjoy the journey! From my artistically decorated home to theirs I send deep gratitude, joy and a huge thank you!

Love,

The Duchess xoxo

Novogratz-family-dinner-party

No comments:

Post a Comment