Friday, April 2, 2010

Hello darlings! It has been awhile since my last post. I now have chosen all new appliances in a brushed stainless finish which is great because you get the sleek upscale look of stainless steel but it shows no fingerprints and is low maintenance. After alot of research and price shopping I decided on the Frigidaire professional series, it has everything I wanted and even some things I didn't know that I wanted such as a lightbulb in the refrigerator that starts out dim and slowly progresses to bright giving your eyes time to adjust if you are opening the refrigerator at night. Frigidaire also makes a Gallery series which looks very similar to the professional series with a little better price point and just a few less bells and whistles.

The backsplash that I chose is a beautiful irridescent tile which will be laid horizontally and will really reflect light and add a bit of glamour to the kitchen. We are about three weeks away from install and I am very excited.

Continue to visualize your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment