Friday, May 17, 2013

My Kitchen

A few years ago when I started this blog and I really didn't know what I was doing (still not sure that I do :) )  I decided to track the remodel of my small galley kitchen as a jumping off point. It was in desperate need of an overhaul and I knew exactly what I was going to do with it. At the time Carrera marble wasn't widely used in the kitchen but since has become the trend. I designed the entire space right down to the pot drawers and the glass front cabinets to my idea of a dream kitchen. I still love it as much today as I did when it was completed! It may be small on space but it is big on style! I hope you enjoy these pics of my kitchen.

Have a FAB weekend and I will see you again on Monday!
Love,
The Duchess xoxo



 It took me a long time to find that back splash tile... it is iridescent and looks like the inside of an abalone shell!
 Although we kept the same foot print I had them extend the countertop so we could sit and talk while we (my hubby) cooks.
Even though there are times when I think I could use a little more cabinet space I had those glass front cabinets installed so I could display beautiful things. It usually involves some seashells or coral except during the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment