Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Gold Accents

Last week while shopping for a client I popped into Z Gallerie to take a quick peak around. I was pleasantly surprised to see quite a nice selection of gold accent pieces. Typically, I have always been a silver person but over the past year I have really become a gold person when it comes to home accents as well as jewelry. If you remember I did a post about purchasing the gold Foo Dogs from Z Gallerie. Don't get me wrong silver and brass also have their place in home decor but if you are on the search for a few golden pieces here are a few of my personal picks.

Love,
The Duchess xoxo




 I love this Crane lamp it has such personality!
 The Delancy Pillow
 These are my Foo Dogs they are a decor must have!
 This Century Lamp is a little more sleek and understated.
Being the beach girl that I am I love these gold coral cocktail napkins





No comments:

Post a Comment