Monday, April 15, 2013

The Foo Dog

I have had Foo Dogs on the brain ever since Beth over at Chinoiserie Chic wrote about a pair of golden Foo Dogs that could be purchased at Z Gallerie for $49.95.

 ( see her post here http://chinoiseriechic.blogspot.com/2013/04/sunday-style-finds-midas-touch.html )

 I have been on the hunt for a pair of golden Foo Dogs at an affordable price but they are very hard to come by so her post made me very happy and I immediately went online to purchase them. Unfortunately, the lead time for them to ship is 4 to 5 weeks and I am waiting on pins and needles for them to arrive! In the mean time here are some beautifully displayed Foo Dogs in an array of rooms, styles and colors.

Love,
The Duchess xoxo



 Foo Dogs with Abstract Art
 Foo Dogs mixed with Beach Style Dining
 Foo Dogs and The Forbidden City


 Foo Dog Dining
 Foo Dogs displayed in the Pagoda shelf just finish off this room that I think is perfection

 Foo Dogs and Lilly Pulitzer


 Meredith Heron Home Office

No comments:

Post a Comment