Friday, April 19, 2013

Megan Hess Part Deux

Yesterday I shared with you Megan Hess' new collection of pillows and some of her illustrations. Both of which I am still obsessing over. Today I thought you might enjoy a little sneak peek into her swoon worthy home. Her home is actually the roof of an 18th century church and having a husband who is an architect couldn't be more perfect.  See the entire story and more pics in the current issue of Adore Magazine here.

Have an amazing weekend Dolls and I will be back on Monday!
Love,
The Duchess xoxo





 Great gallery wall including some of her own illustrations
 This is her studio.... I love the way she displays her work in the tromp l'oeil frames
 Claw foot tub and marble floors
 She loves to use black and white with punches of bright color

 Damask patterned tile ...gorgeous!!
You must check out Adore Home to get the full closet view

No comments:

Post a Comment