Saturday, March 16, 2013

Weekend Inspiration.....Outdoor Living

 The weather is warming up here in Arizona ( 90 degrees yet cloudy is the forecast for today!) and it's time to really start enjoying and living outdoors. I just switched out my old patio cushions for new ones and have been zhushing up my patios and getting ready to enjoy this time before summer hits. I love all the pops of fresh bright color in my planters and plants and I love a FAB pergola which makes alfresco dining more intimate and cozy. Here is some outdoor living weekend inspiration. Enjoy!
Love,
The Duchess xoxo
 Fully furnished and fireplace
 Get your relax on
 Outdoor Drapes and lighting help to create more of an ambience
 Outdoor fabrics and rugs have come along way....love this rug
 Vintage style european flavor
 Shabby Chic luncheon

No comments:

Post a Comment