Friday, March 8, 2013

Oh How I Love A Good Book

I love books!  I do enjoy reading, but beautiful coffee table books are my FAVE. I also love the feeling of being surrounded by books that hold pages of amazing people, fashion and things from the ocean. My passion for these types of books started when I received a book about my idol Coco Chanel many years ago. I have since collected a plethora of books about her, interior design, fashion, style and seashells. Books add something special to a room sometimes it's a sense of history, sometimes functionality and sometimes just for the sake of it. I urge you to go out and find some books that you love, shopping for them is half the fun! Here are some of my favorites.
Have a FAB Friday Dolls!
Love,
The Duchess xoxo
 A Classic book from Carolyne Roehm. I love blue and white as much as she does.
 I don't own a lot of Louis Vuitton but I love this beautiful book.
 A gift from my Mother-in-Law. If you love the ocean as much as I do you will be entertained by this for hours.
 I may be the only woman on the planet that has not read Fifty Shades of Grey but my hubby gave me the chicken book as a funny Valentine's Day gift it is sexy and funny. (admittedly not for your coffee table)
 This gorgeous Chanel compilation is one that I do not own as it costs $550.
This is more of a nightstand book...please read anything by Simon Doonan he is hysterical as is always a good read!

No comments:

Post a Comment