Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Gift Guide by The Duchess!

The Holiday season is now upon us and there are so many parties to attend and so many gifts to be given. So for the next few weeks Wednesday's will be all about my Fabulous, Fun Finds for gifts both practical and luxe. Many of the items are things that I have already purchased myself or plan on purchasing for someone dear to my heart. I am thrilled and excited to bring you the first installment of the gift guide by The Duchess.
Enjoy!
Love,
The Duchess xoxo

Gift_elle_storage_boxes_neiman_120
Elle Storage Boxes come in a set of 2 - $120.00
www.neimanmarcus.com





Gift_schlepp_bag_125
Patent Leather Schlepp Travel Bag - $125.00
www.trumpette.com

Gift_zodiac_bracelet_120
Zodiac Bracelet Shown here in Scorpio - $120.00
www.shopluckystar.com

Gift_chinchilla_throw_60x72_349
Chinchilla Faux Fur Throw 60x72 - $349.oo
www.fabulousfurs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment