Monday, November 5, 2012

Chasing my Lounge!

When I was a little girl my grandmother had this big double person chaise lounge upholstered in gray fur. Myself, my brother, and my sister would take turns lying on it with her while watching a movie and eating ice cream. We of course gave it the appropriate name of Harry and would refer to it as if it were a member of our family. Since then I have always had a love for the chaise lounge.

There are so many styles to choose from and depending on where you are going to put it would dictate to some extent the style and the fabric. For example: I don't think I would put a plush velvet curvy chaise in my great room instead that would work perfectly in my bedroom and a pair of them would work great for a reading nook or for relaxing in the family room.

Whatever your style or taste there is a chaise for you!

Love,
The Duchess xoxo

 Tufted Leather with Zebra
 French Chaise with Plush Velvet
 Contemporary
 A Pair with Clean Simple Lines
Plush Navy with a Little Tufting

No comments:

Post a Comment