Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Think Pink!

Ok Dolls for those of you who didn't see my Facebook post last Monday, I am donating 15% of the proceeds from my Breast Cancer Awareness Boxes to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. There are 3 styles to choose from and they retail for $30.00 and can be purchased at  www.lifestyleduchess1.etsy.com. Also, in an effort to raise more money for this cause which effects 1 in 8 women
 I will also donate $25 for every 100 NEW Facebook "LIKES". We have 2,328 as of right now so please tell your friends and family and "LIKE" my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/LifestyleDuchess  all it takes is just 1 click and then you and I are that much closer to making a difference! As always THANK YOU for all your support it is very much appreciated!! 


Love and Respect 

The Duchess xoxo


Bcb_1
Breast Cancer Awareness Box 1


Bcb_2
Breast Cancer Survivor Box

Bcb_3
Breast Cancer Awareness Box 2

Breast_cancer_awareness_ribbon











No comments:

Post a Comment