Sunday, October 7, 2012

Spooktacular Halloween Decor!

Weekend Inspiration!

This is for those of you who are doing more of a Halloween decor instead of a fall theme. I absolutely love decorating for Halloween. It is now just myself and my hubby left at home so my approach to decorating is really geared more towards an adult sensibility. However, it still must be fun and have a touch of glamour along with a little spook. I start by using a basic color pallette of black and white which must contain some glitter, feathers, jewels, skulls and of course spiders.

Here are some spooktacular black and white decor ideas. If you prefer more color remember that Halloween colors have evolved and along with orange and black there are also shades of purple, red and lime green.

Enjoy and I hope you are inspired!

Love,

The Duchess xoxo

Halloween_blk_wht
Great ideas

Halloween_blk_treats
Black and White Treats

 

Halloween_blk_3

Use your imagination

Halloween_decorated_house_halloween_2012_mantel_lr
 The Decorated House

Halloween_jeweled_pumpkins
Jeweled Pumpkins...I use these in my entry

Halloween_dinner
Halloween Party Decor

Halloween_wreath
I love this wreath as much as a feather wreath

Halloween_blk_2
Creative and Fun

 

No comments:

Post a Comment