Monday, September 17, 2012

A Spider Sat Down Beside Her!

Alright, so I have been feeling the itch to get started on my Halloween decorating and must admit that I did start doing a little this weekend. I did a tablescape in my dining room that I will post when I finish all my decorating. I used an assortment of creepy crawlers but most importantly spiders. I thought today I would post spider embellished items to get you into the Halloween mood. All items are from some very talented and creative people on etsy!

Love,

The Duchess xoxo

Spider_diamondiphone_etsy
Iphone case by Diamondiphone 

Spider_blk_daphnenen_etsy
 Wristlet by Daphenene 

Spider_sp
Soap Pump by Lifestyle Duchess

Spider_pillow_monmell_etsy
Pillow by Monmell Designs

Spider_cuff_mariannaharutunian_etsy
Cuff by Marianna Harutunian

No comments:

Post a Comment